Knight Frank LLP undertake day to day management of the common areas of Aberdeen International Business Park ensuring that the following services are undertaken to the highest possible standard :
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Maintenance of all roads, land, footpaths and waterways throughout the Park
- Maintenance of all M&E services throughout the site
- Management of all common recycling for the Park
Management of the service charge budget including the general management and maintenance of the Park and the communal events programme referred to below :
Knight Frank will work closely with all occupiers on the Park to provide unprecedented customer service. This will comprise regular meetings seeking feedback on the services offered, undertaking web based customer satisfaction surveys and seeking feedback on additional services occupiers may like to see within the Park.
Our aim is to create a real sense of place and community at AIBP:
- The gym facilities in the hotel will be open to all, offering a relaxing swim or sauna afterwards.
- The open landscaped areas in the Park provide a space to run, cycle or take a relaxing walk.
- The multi surface sports pitch will allow occupiers to challenge their colleagues or neighbours to a friendly hockey or football match.
- The 6 hole putting green offers the golfers in the Park space to relax and time to put in some practice.
- The main communal square in the centre of the Park will be home to events throughout the year including food festivals, Park fun days, local community projects and a space for all customers to meet and interact.